Friday, November 09, 2007

Time to move on

Finally, there is a light along the hallway.

It’s been a while since I hold this position.
Position that I never imagined that I could handle.
With zero knowledge I start and eventually was able to get a hold of it, which I can consider as good, not very much excellence but it was okay and getting better each coming day.

Although I can feel that the love is slowly blooming,
But deep inside I always knew that this is not what I really want.
I can be good at it, but that’s because I have to,
If I think about it, maybe I’m not pushing to my limits in this position that I hold, and its only because I do not love you in the first place.
I was force to love you and yes I decided long time ago to take you as only a brief destination before I can grew my love to the place it belongs.

Few weeks ago, I met a new place, it’s not technically new since we have met way back then, during my confused state of mind, I guess fate determined that we met again but this time around in a different situations.

You have grew, grew with many colours and talent,
By hearing and observing you, my long lost hope seems to shimmer from every angle I look at , and that makes me happy, at least this time around there is a hope, hope that is possible to amend into reality, at least that what I pray inside.

So to the new position, do well come me with great hopes and opportunity.
To my present position, I tender my farewell to you and do let me depart with blessing.
Fate will once again decide whether we shall encounter in the future ahead.

P/s: I just hope and pray that e’thing will went well. InsyaAllah + Amin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome aboard dear...
hope u'll have the blast experience of ur live wif us. cant wait to have u near me & we can make coffee together gether again every morning now :)

~sweet~