Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm Tired

The only thing that I feel now is the feeling of tired.....

I'm tired for being apart from my beloved hubby ...
I'm tired to keep up with so many things to do at the office..
I'm tired to hear the same old excuse that this people are giving to me...
I'm tired of facing the same story from the same people everyday...
I'm tired of racing to get to work, and tired of driving facing the traffic..
I'm tired of trying to finish e'thing on time while other ppl are not....
I'm tired to do a lot of thing, and yes I'm tired coz I've no other choice but to accept e'thing with a happy feeling.......

I'm tired of listening to my own dilemma, complaints and conflict in my own self...
I'm tired of even having to write this...

P/s : I'm surviving this period only becoz I believe tomorrow will be better...and coming end July I'll be going off for a peaceful vacation...which I hope will erased every moment of my tiredness........

No comments: