Friday, July 11, 2008

The Sudden Escapade


Sumtimes…No!...I mean most of the time I kinda act spontaneously in life, especially event that dun need much attention and resources…ahaks.

Yesterday was an example of one…

I was super miserable + sick + sad and in the need of sumone who can be by my side at least all day long…

Of coz, who else would voluntarily being the one but my CintaHati…he’s always there for me, by the word always… I mean he’s been there every time I’m down and needed support…Dia Doktor Hatiku…: ))

I wish that everyone in love or couples would be blessed with someone like him…He’s just the best..Opps am I praising him too much…sorry but I was just so touched by his kindness act yesterday…

So in the quest of making her beloved wife smile and being cheerful again, he decided to take a day leave from his busy schedule and take a route of an escape to Genting Highland…

And yes, he brought smile to my dull face...he fills my day…he listen attentively to all my sorrows…he wipe my tears…he provide me comfort and so much more…I feel like singing..lalala

Want more I want from him?…nothing actually...I just hope that he’ll stay this way…till the end of time…Thank You God for allowing him to be part of me…

No comments: