Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Career Shift...Big ???

I dream to do something more with my life and the right brain of mind have been pushing me into getting hers rights, so much that lately I've been very emotional with almost every aspect of my life.
I've got to channel my creativity and interest to do something that makes me happy and at the same time would be able to contribute income to support my daily needs.
All though trained in accounting by background I yield more in life, I love's number as it is the most accurate measurement for all achievement that I've achieved so far…Numbers in terms of my education line, my career line, my bank account saving, my age…yup I must admit that I'm a big fan of numbers...numerology yeah dat is so into me or i'm so into dat..erm?
Numbers and creativity do work hand in hand…they do skip together…they share the same journey…lately they cry together ???

No comments: