Friday, February 29, 2008

My Shweettt Anniversary : )








This entry is supposed to be updated right after my anniversary day, but with my newest routine at that time, I’ve been delaying to post this entry. Delayed or not, I still wanna post this huh..hehe..I’m in the mood of LOVE and RINDU since I’ll be leaving my Cinta Hati for the course sumwhere in Ulu Selangor call Sabak Bernam..I’m kidda of sad to leave behind my Cinta Hati and Mysury my beloved home...But upon signing the closure with “ saya yg menurut perintah” I guess I wil have to go : (



Anyway,
Alhamdulillah, this year is the 2nd year since we tie the knot of commitment. I’ve always been thankful with this wonderful gift from Allah to have you as part of my life...And yes will be my answer to you even if you ask me for a million times. (Will you marry me?)
Enjoy sum pic that we took on dat special days of ours..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..

Just to let u know that I'll be the loneliest person in the planet for the next 30 days..the thought of coming home without you standing at door every nite made me realize that eventhou we've been together for almost 10 years, my feelings for you is still the same, like the first moment i placed my eyes on you...

Remember to take care of yourself and enjoy the whole programmes..most importantly, remember this..You're my syurga hati.

Love always,
CH

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet diana,,,
That is very meaningful CH,,,

My pray & wishes for another 1000 tahun akan datang for all the love

::i.e.r.a:: said...

So Shweettttttt.... :')