Sunday, February 24, 2008

Someone's Watching Over Me

I guess I'm not feeling really ok..

Been really depressed and sad..for the same usual thing that have never really left my heads..

when its gone, i mean when i dun think of it..my life is 111% ok..but when it came back ..it's the most depressing and painful feeling ever...but hye..this will not stop me from being happy with my life...i just need sumone to tap me in the shoulder and assure that e'thing will be okay..and for wateva reasons..I always believe in him..thank you cinta hati for always watching over me...

Found myself todayOh I found myself and ran awayBut something pulled me backA voice of reason I forgot I hadAll I know is you're not here to sayWhat you always used to sayBut it's written in the sky tonightSo I won't give upNo I won't break downSooner than it seems life turns aroundAnd I will be strong Even if it all goes wrongWhen I'm standing in the dark I'll still believeSomeone's watching over meI've seen that ray of lightAnd it's shining on my destinyShining all the timeAnd I wont be afraidTo follow everywhere it's taking meAll I know is yesterday is goneAnd right now I belongTo this moment to my dreamsSo I won't give upNo I won't break downSooner than it seems life turns aroundAnd I will be strong Even if it all goes wrongWhen I'm standing in the dark I'll still believeSomeone's watching over meIt doesn't matter what people sayAnd it doesn't matter how long it takesBelieve in yourself and you'll findIt only matters how true you areBe true to yourself and follow your heartSo I won't give upNo I won't break downSooner than it seems life turns aroundAnd I will be strong Even if it all goes wrongWhen I'm standing in the dark I'll still believeThat I won't give upNo I won't break downSooner than it seems life turns aroundAnd I will be strong Even when it all goes wrongWhen I'm standing in the dark I'll still believe That someone's watching overSomeone's watching overSomeone's watching over Someone's watching over me...



(and thanks to Hillary Duff for singing.. as it kidda of lift my spirits and hope once again: ))

No comments: