Wednesday, May 07, 2008

8th of May



8th of May come again…

Nope, it’s not our wedding anniversary…but it’s the 10 years of our togetherness…

Time is no measurement, for I know ( God willing, Insya-allah ) we shall be together for the next 20 or 30 or 50 or even 100 years later.....you still remember do you, when you said you wanna grow old with me..till we loose our teeth : )

The same date when Cinta Hati enlightens my heart, sincerely telling me how he felt for me…
And since that date...The story continues…

My Dear,

True love stories never have endings and true couples will remain to be the main character in the stories of their own.

Thank you for everything that you have done for me, for your constant support and motivation for all the years that has been and will be…

Yours,

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe, wishing both of u many happy returns!

muahs!

Ms E

encik jameel said...

interesting