Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I’ll never give up on you….




This morning, a phone call from a friend makes me shed my tears…
Tears of happiness and tears of hope…

She shared with me a story about a woman that has been waiting for 12 years to have her own child…and finally her prayers was answered without she even realize it until the doctor inform her that she was 5 months pregnant. Upon hearing the doctor saying, she cried and thank God for the wonderful gift...I cry coz I can imagine how she must have felt at that moment...
12 years...And God finally bestowed upon His blessing to this lady…

I’ve been asking a lot to myself, when will my turn come and this story make me realized that my complaints is just to little to be compared to the 12 years of waiting…
This story make me even stronger and motivates me to keep hoping and praying that this period of waiting will someday end to the right closure.
Insyallah…

::To my other friends whom you know who you are, I’m sure everything happens for a reason, reasons that will always keep us close to what we belief…and for that we shall keep trying, hoping and praying that we too will someday become a mother…

1 comment:

::i.e.r.a:: said...

diana..

Insyaallah...
"Jangan berhenti berharap ya..." :)