Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A refrigerator monolog??


I have a weird habit lately where I can sat still in front my "Lappy Daisy " and browsed the net just to find pictures that matches / excite me for the day. Last weekend I was so into pastel blue and white and I can keep on searching till I dun realised that I've waste so much time doing that..This morning, I kind of remember the coloured fridge by SMEG for no particular reason and start searching for it. FYI, it's available in KL coz, I've seen the advertisement everywhere.. I do remember when I ask my ex-collegue Prasaj last time.. "Fren, where can i get a green refrigerator"..he responded " why do you even need a colored fridge?".."well to match my house colour scheme..all I see is the big silver box ( referiing to the fridge) and I dun fancy them that much.." He just laugh and say "women and their attraction to physical thing" ..

Yes I know how high tech ( i mean the not so nice thingy) it can be..but deep inside I'm still a person that is more into looks rather than functionality huhu (yes physical attraction )..oh so sad to admit this..no i'm no BIMBO!!, It's just that colours + beauty really catches my eyes and attention..( how shallow this sounds??) so that was the first time I get to know about SMEG, but it's expensive ( factor that swap me back into reality) !! Way beyond cinta hati and my budget..so in the end we settled for that typical big silver box again.........which is 4 times cheaper!!


But it's ok to keep the picture rite..and keep dreaming hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why it has to be GREEN?
u steal my color ;(

-miss E-

Utterly Me said...

Miss E dearie,

Dun la be so stingy :p,
Sharing2 la..membawa berkat tau..hehe