Thursday, January 08, 2009

Life and such

Since this is my first writing in 2009, it would be nice if I can just share a few things that happen to me over the past few days or weeks since we enter the new calendar…well I did not really celebrate the new year as I was not feeling dat well..but kenangan “ nasi lemak + ayam golek + timeless time” with CH is really sumthing that I can remember for a very-very long time : )

I celebrated my birthday with a humble joy as both CH and me went out for a special breakfast..yup this year no fancy dinner for us..But we start the day with sumptuous breakfast...I really enjoy the whole time with him…thanks for the gift...Promise u that I’ll try my best to utilized it okie..hehe...
For mama and papa...i'm always thankful that I had you guys as my parents...

The same day sumthing unexpected happen to us both…a decision that we never thot we will take… I hope and pray that it’s for the best…anggap ia suatu rezeki dan pinjaman dari Allah SWT…

I guess this is my life..certain lane or certain path the queue is just so long…sumtimes I grew tired of waiting…but for other path, it’s like I win a ticket to the express lane..e’thing is just fast and smooth…

But I’m ok with it…I told a fren of mine “kebahagian adalah sesuatu yang kita tentukan”…I start to believe in it too… : )

The other fren of mine told me…miracle will happen…for us both…I trust and believe that too…when it does happen…I’m sure we will shed tears of happiness…

So life…I’m enjoying every moment of it….2009…try to be a beautiful year for ok!

No comments: