Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Countryman

Gud morning e’one,
So did e’one had a nice sleep last nite..
While I didn’t, doesn’t mean a’one can rite?

I had a weird dream last nite,
Become a suspect of a traitor, a culprit behind the illegal assembly of a minority group of an unsatisfied civilian.
My face was glued on every corner around the city block,
And repeatedly shown on all TV channel..
I become the hot suspect, top list on the confidential file..
I had to change my look, my long hair was cut to a boyish style..
Gud frens turn against me..
I was terrified to see all the policeman and army with guns searching robustly for me…
Finally in the quest of searching for my own safety..I woke up sweating,,
How relieved I was…saw my sweet hubby was sleeping deep in his own dream..
“ Tidur Sebatal..Mimpi Lain-lain”

This morning I did a post- mortem…
It was becoz of the email circulated in the office that brough me into that dream..
It was becoz of the political discussion I had with my dad that brought me into that dream..
It was becoz of an article I read that nite that brought me into that dream..
And Finally becoz of the care I have for my Beloved Malaysian..that I had that dream..

This morning, on my way to work, I prayed for all Malaysian to live in this wonderful country of ours..
Put aside our belief and opposite thought…
Our great ancestor has fought for the freedom..we should play a role to keep it..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe, it's gud thing that u really concern bout dat matter but pls dear, stop stressing urself...

~S~

Anonymous said...

giler!