Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Father My Mentor

Yesterday...
I look at his face..
in his deep thought and wise saying
i listen attentively..
holding to every words of wisdom that he was saying..
vital for the path i'm in..

Gosh how i miss those days.
how we always share our everyday story..
how i complaint almost about e'thing and how he never ever turn his listening ears..
how he critised me to be a better person
and how he praised me to make me feel i'm good enough to earn his score.

Yet, yesterday...i feel that i've created a small gap..
i know i'm no longer that sweet little gul i used to be
i've change and this changes is for a gud reason..

How i wanna cry and hold you thight..
spill out how weak i am inside..
i need u back just the way it used to be
so u will tell me that e'thing will be ok..
and i know u can make e'thing ok for me again..
today things have choose to be this way..
i can only share certain portion of my life with you...
those are neccessary for my other half of life..where only your teachings and values prevail..

This entry is dedicated to my Papa...who has been more than just a father..my guru in life...
my best and worst friend..my humble and deepest thought..my spiritual and physical scale..

No comments: