Thursday, December 27, 2007

The next step.

xxxxxx
xxxxx, xxxxx Shah Alam xxxxx
47600 Subang JayaSelangor Darul Ehsan

Attention : xxxxx Head of Dept
Cc : xxxxxxHead of HR

RESIGNATION

With reference to the above, I hereby respectfully submit notice of my resignation effective from the date of this letter.

Kindly take note that my last date of duty shall be on the 15th of January 2008.

Allow me to take this opportunity to thank the company for giving me the chance to be part of this dynamic organization. As a token of my appreciation, I shall be pleased to assist in whatever way I can during the transition period. Please feel free to contact me.

I have enjoyed working with XXXX and appreciate the support provided to me during my tenure with this company.

Lastly, I wish the company a continued success in many years to come.

Thank You.

Yours sincerely,


NXX MXXXiXNa



"One of the most tough decision that I've to made as a so called grown up. Once decide, no turning back for me. I hope and pray this is the best for this time being".

No comments: